At just 15 minutes from the airport and in the exclusive area of Recoleta, in the heart of Asunción, La Misión is located in a residential neighborhood very close to the corporate center. A great place for a quiet and safe walk and close to everything you need.
Asunción and its surroundings have beautiful natural landscapes, with abundant vegetation of subtropical areas. These are some tours that you will be able to enjoy:
- Asunción waterfront
- Gold Circuit
- Nanduti Circuit
- Jesuit Route
Paraguay has a large number of artisan towns and cities, with a great history and a traditional culture. Discover these places with great tradition:
- Luque: known for its filigree and silverware.
- Aregua: ideal for buying crafts, mainly ceramic.
- Yaguarón: famous for its old church from 1772.
- Caacupe: in its basilica takes place the traditional festival of December 8.
- Yataity: known for its fabric crafts, especially the ones made of ao poi and ñandutí.
In a tour of Asunción you can appreciate the contrast between a modern city and its historical relics with its beautiful colonial construction. These are some of the most representative places and buildings:
- Palacio de López
- Panteón de la Héroes
- Casa de la Independencia
- Barrio Loma San Jerónimo